International students

All international students applying to study at a Western Australian TAFE college must apply through TAFE International WA.

TAFE International WA also manages the placement and fee collection of overseas students into public schools, in line with the Department of Education's requirements.

To find out more about TAFE International WA's services and contact details, please visit the TIWA website or you can come in and see us at the East Perth TAFE campus.