This website is produced and maintained by the Western Australian Department of Training and Workforce Development (the Department). By visiting and using this website, you agree to be bound by and comply with the following terms and conditions.
The information on this website is presented by the Department for the purpose of disseminating information for the benefit of the public, industry and community.
- Whilst all care is taken, no warranty is given or intended to be given as to the accuracy or reliability of the information on the website.
- Nothing on this website is to be taken as an endorsement of any registered training organisation or training provider.
- Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those websites or of any third-party products or services offered by, from or through those websites.
You should exercise your own judgement before relying on the information presented in this website. This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice in relation to training, career and other choices. Users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
The Department accepts no liability if this website is temporarily or even permanently unavailable.
These terms and conditions apply to information that is presently available on this website and to information that will become available on this website in the future.
The use of this website is governed by the laws of Western Australia and by using this website, the user agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
The information displayed on this website is provided voluntarily by the Department of Training and Workforce Development (the Department) as a public service and is made available in good faith.
The State of Western Australia, the Minister for Education and Training, the Department and their respective officers, employees and agents (relevant persons) make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the information on this website (including information which has been provided by third parties) or on internet sites which are linked to this website (linked sites).
The information and advice provided on this website and on linked sites is so provided solely on the basis that users will be responsible for making their own assessment of the matters discussed herein and are advised to verify all relevant representations, statements and information.
The information and advice provided on this website may include the views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the relevant persons or indicate their commitment to a particular course of action. The relevant persons:
- exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all express or implied warranties of any kind in relation to any information on this website or any linked site;
- are under no obligation to update any information on this website or correct any inaccuracy on this website which may become apparent at a later time; and
- reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to delete, alter or move any information or other materials on or from this website (including the terms and conditions of this disclaimer) at any time without notice.
The term Aboriginal is intended to include reference to Torres Strait Islanders and Indigenous Australians.
Course search, occupation data and training provider information
All course, occupation and provider information is subject to change without notice. Course information is sourced from the training provider. You should check with the relevant organisation before making any decisions based on the information in this website.
Employment opportunities posted on the Jobs and Skills WA jobs board, and the Aboriginal Services jobs board, are screened for suitability however the Department cannot take responsibility for any incorrect information provided by the advertiser nor any issues that may arise through the recruitment process or subsequent employment.
AASN jobs boards
Links are provided to the WA Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) providers' jobs board, for the purpose of promoting apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities that may be available. The Department has no responsibility or liability for any incorrect information provided by the AASNs on these jobs boards, nor any issues that may arise through the recruitment process or subsequent employment.
Links to other sites
The relevant persons do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of linked sites, nor the suitability of the contents of a linked site. None of the relevant persons have independently verified the information on the linked sites or from other publicly available sources. Links to linked sites are for convenience only. The presence of linked sites is not to be taken in any way as an endorsement or approval by the relevant persons of those sites, their content or the people who run or contribute to them. Use or reliance on linked sites is at your own risk.
Viruses and other computer/technical issues
The relevant persons do not represent or warrant that any files obtained from or through this website or a linked site are free from computer viruses or other defects. The relevant persons accept no liability for the presence of computer viruses or other defects.
The Department is not liable to you or anyone else if there is any interference with or damage to your computer systems arising out of your use of this website or an external site including but not limited to the transmission of any computer virus or malware.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the relevant persons disclaim all liability (including but not limited to liability for negligence) to any person for any direct or indirect loss arising out of:
- any act or failure to act by any person in accessing, using or relying on any information contained on this website or a linked site;
- any errors, misstatements or omissions on this website or a linked site ; or
- any delay or interruption in access to or use of this website or a linked site.
If any law prohibits the exclusion of liability, the relevant persons limit their liability (to the extent permitted by law) to the re-supply of the relevant information access through this website.