Located just near Armadale Shopping City, and conveniently near the train station, the Armadale Jobs and Skills Centre offers a range of information and services around training and career development.
We can provide free professional and practical advice on training and employment opportunities including careers advice, apprenticeship and training information, partnerships with industry, and also help with job searching and direct links into work. Our team also has expertise in business and workplace development, and welcomes employers and business owners. We also offer specialist support for Aboriginal people.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
We assist Aboriginal people in Western Australia to get into training or a job, working closely with employers to create job opportunities for Aboriginal people including school leavers. Armadale Jobs and Skills Centre can provide:
- culturally sensitive employment and career services;
- information on choosing the best training option for your personal and work goals;
- access to job opportunities through our Aboriginal jobs board;
- help with resumés and job applications; and
- referrals to other services, depending on your needs.
We can also assist employers and businesses to create a more culturally aware workplace that can attract and retain Aboriginal employees.
To find out more about our Aboriginal services and how we can help you, or the free online jobs board please give us a call, send us an email, or come and visit us.
We provide free and independent training information and career guidance to assist you with information on education and training courses, career pathway options and the career planning process. Armadale Jobs and Skills Centre can help you with:
- discovering your career interests and focusing your career choices;
- career planning tools and resources;
- skills and qualification recognition information;
- education and training options;
- apprenticeship and traineeship assistance;
- career pathway information;
- making choices and action planning; and
- job matching and your job search.
Resume writing and winning job interviews – Free workshops!
Need help to get a good resume together? Or does your current resume need updating? Need some confidence for job interviews? Want some tips for being successful?
To find out more about our career services and how we can help you please give us a call, send us an email, or come and visit us.
You can also look at the Get that job section of our website for career development information, resources and tools
Armadale Jobs and Skills Centre provides the following services to employers and businesses.
- Assistance with recruitment, including for apprentices and trainees;
- Advertising your employment opportunities on our free online jobs board;
- Workforce development advice;
- Advertising your employment opportunities for Aboriginal people on our free online Aboriginal jobs board;
- Information on training and/or courses;
- Resources and advice on Aboriginal recruitment and retention strategies; and
- Information on training solutions and services that can be customised to meet enterprise-specific needs.
We will also engage with local communities and industries to help build local workforce solutions.
To find out more about these services and how we can help you please give us a call, send us an email, or come and visit us.
The Armadale Jobs and Skills Centre has internet-connected computers available, so that you can browse online for jobs, look up information about training courses, write up a job application or update your CV/resume.
To Armadale by train from Perth
- The Armadale train line, departing Perth station platform 5 — To Armadale station platform 2 (stop number 99192)
- The walk from the Armadale station to Jull St is approximately 8—10 minutes.
To/from Armadale by bus
- Bus route no 220, leaving from the Wellington St bus station — please check the Transperth map to find the closest bus stop.
Limited on-street parking is available.