Broadacre Seeding Operations Skill Set

Jobs and Skills WA: Agriculture courses
Sow the seeds for a career in agriculture — Fee-free!

If you’d like to kickstart your career in the agriculture industry where you could work in the beautiful pastures of WA's south west or the golden fields of the Wheatbelt, this skill set is for you! You will gain the knowledge and skills to safely apply chemicals and operate a range of machinery used for seeding — including tractors, boomsprays and air seeders — to comply with work health and safety procedures.

This skill set is ideal for anyone wanting to gain employment as a farm worker during harvest, or as a starting point for a career in agriculture. It's perfect for school leavers, career changers, or anyone wanting to update their skills for current industry practices and equipment.

Skill sets
Industry: Agriculture, Animals, Science and the Environment
WA State ID: AE400

This course is not currently available at any WA TAFE colleges or private training providers.
For more information about other courses available or coming up at TAFE, use our map to locate and contact your closest TAFE campus
For free advice and information about training courses and study options, please contact your local Jobs and Skills Centre on 13 64 64.

The information presented on the course lists within this website is provided to the Department of Training and Workforce Development by the WA TAFE colleges and private training providers, and is offered as a guide only. It is updated regularly, however some changes to details may occur in between updates. You should always contact the TAFE or private training provider directly to confirm details and/or ask questions.