Nominations are open for one more month for the 7NEWS Young Achiever Awards. The Awards applaud the leadership, vision, excellence and commitment of young people under 29, while highlighting their efforts and success.
This is your opportunity to give thanks and recognition where it is needed – to our young leaders.
To nominate someone all you have to do is call the Awards Office on 9201 1155 and give them the nominee’s name, and they will take it from there.
Nominate in one or more of the following categories.
- Tradie Business Blueprint Trade Business Award
- Masonic Care WA / Freemasons WA Community Service Volunteering Award
- Catholic Education Western Australia Young Leadership Award
- Surge Fitness Sports Award
- First National Real Estate Innovation Award
- Woolworths Youth Group Achievement Award
- Town of Victoria Park Arts and Culture Award
- Elders Agriculture Award
- Awards Australia Regional Service Award
Category winners will each receive a $1,000 Bartercard account, $500 cash, a $500 Woolworths gift card and a trophy. One of the category winners will be chosen as the Western Australian Young Achiever of the Year and will win an additional $1,000 Bartercard account, $500 cash, $500 Woolworths gift card and a state trophy.
For more information:
Nominations open: 13 September 2019
Nominations close: 11 December 2019
Judging: 18 March 2020
Awards gala presentation: 29 May 2020