Christmas is the busiest and most exciting time of the year in retail, and some of Western Australia's top shops are looking for people! Positions are available all across Perth, with some positions starting in October and going through to February 2019. As a Christmas Casual, you can earn good money plus gain valuable experience in all aspects of retail work and enjoy helping people with their gift shopping.
We have found some of Perth's best retailers advertising right now, and listed them here for you – simply follow the links to find out more and apply. We will post more opportunities as we find them, so be sure to keep checking back!
- David Jones – Garden City, Hay St Mall, Claremont, Karrinyup, Mandurah and Carousel stores: All departments
- JayJays – Bunbury/Busselton, Mandurah, and all stores across Perth
- The Body Shop – Bunbury, Carousel, Cockburn, Hay St Mall and Mandurah stores
- Peter Alexander – Mandurah, and various stores across Perth
- Smiggle – Bunbury/Busselton, Mandurah, and Perth stores
- Dusk – Armadale, Belmont, Booragoon, Bunbury, Carousel, Cockburn, Innaloo, Joondalup, Mandurah, Midland, Morley, Ocean Keys, Rockingham and Whitfords stores (put 'WA' in the search)
- General Pants – Karrinyup, Joondalup and Perth stores
- Adairs – Booragoon, Bunbury, Busselton, Carousel, Cockburn, Innaloo, Joondalup, Mandurah, Midland, Morley, Myaree, Ocean Keys, Osborne Park, Perth DFO, Perth Harbourtown, Rockingham and Whitfords stores (search for 'Christmas' in WA)
- Sheridan boutiques – use the search to find Booragoon, Claremont, David Jones Booragoon, Karrinyup and Hay St, Karrinyup, Melville, Midland, Subiaco, West Perth
- NineWest – Various stores across WA
Please note: These vacancies, and the links, are correct as of 4 September 2018. If you have trouble finding these vacancies, please try a search on the company's website. Please check each vacancy for details of closing dates for applications.
Need help with your resume/CV and job application?
These opportunities for Christmas casual work require you to apply for the position. For your best chance at being successful, you'll need an up to date resume or CV, and you may need to write a cover letter as part of the application.
Jobs and Skills Centres provide free assistance and support to assist you with putting a winning resume/CV together and applying for jobs.
Contact your local centre to find out more.