The WA Training Awards program recognises excellence in vocational education and training (VET), and the outstanding achievements of VET students, apprentices and trainees, practitioners, organisations and employers.
If you’re an apprentice, trainee or vocational student, the WA Training Awards can open doors to new career opportunities and highlight your skills and achievements.
For organisations, the Awards are an opportunity to be recognised as an industry leader and provide a platform to network with other businesses and training providers in WA and around Australia.
The 2021 program will highlight the achievements of both individuals and organisations across the following 12 categories.
- WA Apprentice of the Year
- WA Trainee of the Year
- WA Vocational Student of the Year
- WA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- WA School-based Apprentice of the Year
- WA Trainer of the Year
- WA International Student of the Year
- WA Cultural Diversity Training Award Organisational categories
- WA Medium Employer of the Year
- WA Large Employer of the Year
- WA Small Training Provider of the Year
- WA Large Training Provider of the Year
Winners of individual categories receive a $3,000 prize, and all WA winners have the opportunity to represent Western Australia at the Australian Training Awards later in the year.
Applications open on 1 March and close at 5.00 pm on Friday 23 April 2021.
To register your interest please email the WA Training Awards team or phone 08 6551 5952.