Miami Bakehouse - Myalup
Finished School and Ready to get a Job?
Your first job after leaving school is essential in setting you up for the world ahead. It’s how you get those extra life skills and training to help you stand out.
As hospitality leaders, Miami Bakehouse has a well organised training program to help you be your best.
You’ll learn a range of really practical and portable skills that you can take with you throughout your life.
• How to get things done and get them done on time. In other words, how to organise and manage your time to get the most out of the day. And how to work out what the priorities should be.
• How to talk to complete strangers! Our excellent coaching and fun sales training gives you the ability to be able to talk to anybody.
• We love solving problems at Miami and so we’re great at listening to our customers and helping them.
Right now, you might be studying at TAFE or Uni and need a bit of flexibility around your study timetable. Miami Bakehouse has been providing great jobs for students for more than 18 years and we have flexible shifts available throughout the week and on weekends.
What’s in it for you?
• Rostering 3 weeks in advance for ease of planning
• Flexible rostering around uni/tafe timetable
• Great On-the-job training, side by side with your training buddy
• Excellent payrates with penalties on weekends
• Employee discounts for food
No experience necessary, training will be provided.
APPLY NOW! Please send your resume to email@example.com with Reference Myalup Café Assistant